Pages

02/12/2006

"Night in Vence" photo awarded 1st place



Digitalfotografering er en dejlig hobby. I "gamle dage" havde jeg 3 analoge spejlreflekskameraer af mærkerne Pentax og Olympus (drømte om et Nikon). Sidste sommer købte jeg et digitalt Nikon D70s og kastede mig atter over avanceret fotografering. Et af mine billeder har nu vundet en 1. plads i en fotokonkurrence på Nikonians.com, hvor temaet var "Nat". Præmien var et fotoredigeringsprogram. Fotoet går nu videre til finalen.

Digital photographing is a nice hobby. In the "old days" I owned analogue cameras from vendors like Pentax and Olympus (dreaming about a Nikon). Last summer I bought a Nikon D70s DSLR camera and started all over again. One of my photos has received an award, taking the 1st spot in a monthly photo competition at nikonians.com. The theme was "Night". I was rewarded with a nice photo editing software. The photo is now submitted to the final "Best Photo 2006".

2 comments:

  1. That's an awesome shot, congratulations!

    I've known you for, what, 15 years now? And I didn't have a clue you were even remotely interested in photography!

    Keep up the good work. You just inspired me to look out for photo contests - I've been taking pictures since I was 14, but haven't ever considered entering a contest.

    Joachim

    P.S. Looking to upgrade my M6 to the new M8, to accompany my DSLR.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thx for your kind encouragement.
    The Leica is a wonderful camera. Maybe I should buy it also, as it is always nice to have a high quality handy camera at hand - especially during travelling.
    The Leica must be considered the "Bang & Olufsen" of cameras.

    Kind regards
    Lars

    ReplyDelete