Skip to main content

A Ghost From The Past...


A ghost from the past just entered my life and hindered an interesting possibility, that could have ment a lot to my future - both professional and as a human.

It is mind boggling as past "mistakes" can haunt you for a lifetime. Is it fair that one human, that I interacted with many years ago and with whom you might not have been in agreement over "strategic and operational issues" still can make sure, that when an exiting opportunity arise - it suddenly disappear again due to "the ghost from the past" whispering some words?

We are but floating leaves on the stream of life, and both past and present direct your future. That is a fact I have to accept and now have felt directly.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

x-teams

I've just ordered a new book from Amazon. The name "x-teams" immediately caught my eye as I read about it in the Danish business newspaper - Børsen. The reviewer assigned 5 marks out of six, so expectations are high.
X-Teams written by Deborah Ancona and Henrik Bresman raises an interesting question already on the front cover.
"Why do teams fail?"
The topic of the book is how to build teams that lead, innovate, and succeed. I'll write a short review as soon as I've read it.

Seach inside the book here

Three beautiful girls

Family portrait for mother-father and grand parents. Shot at my home studio in Hørsholm. Give me a call or an email if you need a portrait done - either for personal use or as a gift.

Mia Blichfeldt

Sometimes you get lucky. I shot this natural portrait of Mia Blichfeldt - a very gifted and up-coming badminton player at a private party - just a month before she became the youngest Danish Champion in Badminton in the senior league - and she is only 16!

Of course you can find many photos of Mia "in action", but only very few where she is being just herself - outside the badminton arena.