Pages

11/01/2012

Goodbye Strålfors - Day 11


Today is a sad day for me. After a little over 3 years as managing director for Strålfors Information Logistics A/S in Denmark my tenure is coming to an end. End January I'll leave the company and look for new challenges. I won't elaborate on this decision right now, but just say that it has been three fantastic years where we took an ailing company in a industry facing a tough time and turned it all around into a profitable company with a bright future. 

Yesterday I signed the biggest contract ever for Strålfors in Denmark and with that contract on board many exiting opportunities will arise for Strålfors and all the good and competent people working there. 

The role as country manager has been redefined as of January 2012 and my task has been completed. The ailing patient is doing well and a very capable management team can manage Strålfors in Denmark from this point. Good luck to all of my dear Strålfors Denmark colleagues. It has been a privilege working together with you and I'm proud of what we have achieved.

The photo I took with my iPhone today. It is an old building called "Templet" in Lyngby. I took the liberty and exchanged the word "Templet" with "EXIT.  Strålfors has been my temple for the past 3 years - now it is time to look for a new temple.

No comments:

Post a Comment