Skip to main content

Dag 78 - Vi leger med det nye udstyr



I dag var det tid til at lege med det nye flash udstyr. Så i mit "studie" (min gang) monterede jeg en SB-600 flash på stativ til venstre for motivet (output +0.3). Til højre monterede jeg en SB-900 i en Lastolite Softbox (output +2.0) på stativ. Kameraet blev monteret på stativ med et 50mm f/1.4 objektiv. Alle foto er efterfølgende behandlet i Photoshop.
Det blev nogle sjove timer. Ungerne kunne ikke rigtig sidde stille og det gjorde det jo ikke nemmere at stille skarpt. Jeg er godt tilfreds med dette første forsøg og glæder mig til at arbejde mere med lys. Jo bedre lyssætningen bliver jo mindre skal fotoet efterfølgende kunstigt justeres i PhotoShop.


Fotoet af mig har min datter taget!


Popular posts from this blog

x-teams

I've just ordered a new book from Amazon. The name "x-teams" immediately caught my eye as I read about it in the Danish business newspaper - Børsen. The reviewer assigned 5 marks out of six, so expectations are high.
X-Teams written by Deborah Ancona and Henrik Bresman raises an interesting question already on the front cover.
"Why do teams fail?"
The topic of the book is how to build teams that lead, innovate, and succeed. I'll write a short review as soon as I've read it.

Seach inside the book here

Three beautiful girls

Family portrait for mother-father and grand parents. Shot at my home studio in Hørsholm. Give me a call or an email if you need a portrait done - either for personal use or as a gift.

SnapScan 9000 - be prepared for a laugh

Can you guess who the nice young man is in the image? It is me as a high school student - important years - where my passion for photography really took off. My god - 35 years has passed since those happy years.

I have just scanned b/w negatives and color slides from these years, and it has been hilarious to see the pictures again. Since many of the images are not something to boast about, the mission was only to get the old negatives and slides converted to digital format. Since I have many pictures from my analog years this conversion process must also go quickly.

Therefore I have just tested JOBO Snapscan 9000. It took med just 5 minutes to unpack it and set up. The scanning process is extremely simple. You install an SD card in the scanner, and then feed negatives or slides into the scanner by the help of various rails and frames - one at a time. The scan process only takes 4 seconds per negative / slide. The scanner has some simple correction options such as built-in color corre…